Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pluses of cooperation with IAFT

Pluses of cooperation with IAFT

That I will receive if I will enter this community? I want to get a lot of information. Thanks for attention. :grin:
    Success doesn't come to you…you go to it..

Re: Pluses of cooperation with IAFT

just want to ask, is it interesting for you to get monthly payments with no risk? do you want to get the part of spread back? what about legal assistance? may be the contests on demo accounts are of your interest? these things and many many others you can get here.
    once upon a time.....

dear MoneyProfit! as i understand you already work with iaft. could you help me?
    my question is simple: what should i do first to work with iaft and get rebate?
    hope to receive your answer soon)
    life is great, life is cool, life is so beautiful

I am well acquainted with IAFT and can say that is a very good association, because it gives many possibilities to earn money. For ex.: trading (you'll receive 60% from the part of spread on each transaction); partners program (about 10% from the income of each referal) and contests for traders (you can participate with demo account and get real money if you win). By the way, contest is a good idea, it helps our beginners to start their work on Forex without own money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I become interested in the partner program. I will try to begin cooperation with ISFT from this direction.
    Success doesn't come to you…you go to it..

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly
    dear MoneyProfit! as i understand i already work with iaft. could you help me?
    my question is simple: want should i do first to work with iaft and get rebate?
    hope to receive your answer soon)
    Open account with the help of iaft's referal link, then add you account in Account section in your Personal Area at IAFT and each month the reward will be paid to your account in this association. two steps and a big profit monthly!!
    once upon a time.....

hello dear colleges) i work just a week here, could you tell, IAFT pay reward for all transactions, even if they were performed by advisor, or they don't mind? i use advisors very very seldom, but sometimes i test these systems, so i am interested to clear this question))

The most evident plus of iaft except the rebate itself, is definitely partnership conditions and contests, nothing like this is available through others, moreover the number of brokers is contantly growing, just too good to be in any comparison with others!

i wonder how much does it cost to \become iaft's member? i was impressed by an opportunity to have legal support!

Hi, everybody :grin:! I'm so grateful to cooperate w/IAFT, cause I don't need to pay for the membership.