Thread: Starting from March 1, 2013 daily accruals are performed on 20 companies already!

Starting from March 1, 2013 daily accruals are performed on 20 companies already!

Dear IAFT customers!

We are glad to inform you that our Association has increased the number of those companies, on which accruals will be made according to the daily basis. Starting from March 1, 2013 the already existing list has been replenished with 4 new brokers. This time, you have the opportunity to receive daily rewards on 20 companies already.

Reward accruals will be made on the daily trading results till 10:00 a.m. CET following the reporting one. For instance: rewards for your trading on the 1st of March will be accrued on the 4th of March till 10:00 a.m. CET. The new accruals scheme will be introduced on the following brokers:

• FX-Trend
    • Masterforex
    • Pepperstone
    • FxGlory

In view of this new feature, the Crediting calendar section will be updated specifying that accruals on the above mentioned companies are made every day. Accruals on the rest of the brokers will be made once a month, as before, in the first 10 days of a new month following the reporting one.

February accruals will be made in the ordinary course on all the companies.

If any questions arise, please contact our Support service - we will be happy to assist you!

Best regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Thanks for such great opportunity to all us. We become richer day by day with the IAFT

Great news for me because my broker is listed here

it is my point the everyday dealing outcomes until 10:00 a.m. CET following the confirming one. For instance: benefits for your dealing on the 1st of April will be accumulated on the 4th of April until 10:00 a.m. CET. The new accruals plan will be presented on all

I am really glad to such daily accruals opportunity. It is really a great chance for all traders who are with the IAFT.

I am really grateful to such everyday accruals opportunity. It is really an excellent opportunity for all investors who are with the IAFT.

it really is my stage the every day doing business final results right up until 10: 00 a new. l. CET following credit reporting a single. In particular: rewards on your doing business about the 2nd involving Apr are going to be built up about the next involving Apr right up until 10: 00 a new. l. CET. The newest accruals prepare are going to be displayed with just about all.