Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW TO ADD AN ACCOUNT?

HOW TO ADD AN ACCOUNT?

Good afternoon! I work at Forex more than 3 years & I want to cooperate with your Association. I had an account at Dukascopy company. Can I add this account or not?
    The great Breakthrough in your life comes when you realize it that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself.This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.

Re: HOW TO ADD AN ACCOUNT?

Hello, JACOB! as for me I had a small deposit at LiteForex company. I opened Full Brokers List & find information about my account. It was:
    Important! If you already have an account with this company, please write a letter to your brokerís support service at partner@liteforex.org stating that you intend to work through us (tradersunion.com). The partner account number is SIG-Lite - 177426, SIG-Real - 58277.
    I had send the letter & now waiting for the answer.
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Frankly speaking, I was quite impressed by the work of support service. If you have any question I advice you to ask IAFT's staff workers directly. There you can get all necessary information and will know for sure what to do with your accounts. :good:
    Just do it!

I have already addressed to support service and they helped me. Very operatively and well. Thanks
    The great Breakthrough in your life comes when you realize it that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself.This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinB
    Frankly speaking, I was quite impressed by the work of support service.
    Yes, support is realy great!!!!!!!!I know many sites where you can wait connection with operator till morning :grin: Honestly, it annoys me, so I go to another company with quick support. IAFT is such)))I'm very happy that I am important as a client and get the answer on my question in a minute!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody I work on cent acounts. Is it posible to add them on this site? Maybe you can help me, cause I didn't see this info on the site of the campany.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDrew
    Hi everybody I work on cent acounts. Is it posible to add them on this site? Maybe you can help me, cause I didn't see this info on the site of the campany.
    Hello, AndrewDrew! I have cent Account also & I add it on this site. Where do you have it? You'll better ask support sercive.
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

I work with association of traders for 3 months and add alll accounts I have)))))))cent....dollar...no matter. however sometimes my accounts are rejected, cause I opened them without referal link of trades-union. It's my BIIIG problem....no, even worse...HUUUUGE problem. I often forget to register through the site of IAFT :fool: I hope that some day, when i'll open my 6's or 7's account i'll do it right))))))

I added my first account today, everything was clear but I couldn't understand the meaning of phrase Have you registered with this broker through our website? and put No.
    could somebody tell, what does it mean, can i have problems because of wrong answer??
    life is great, life is cool, life is so beautiful

Dear Lilly, you shoud put Yes. Your account probably will be rejected. It is better for you to address support service IAFT and tell that you have unintentionally pressed NO. I'm confident they will help you! :grin: