Page 1 of 161 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been studying trading?

How long have you been studying trading?

i'm the beginner in this business. how long were you trained to become traders? what is necessary to begin with?

Re: How long have you been studying trading?

oh, friend. i'm the begginer too. but my friends say that i had to open demo account for trainig. did you heard about this?

Fiammetta-, you are absolutely right! Open demo account, read literature, watch the educational films & everything will be OK! Good trainig value play contests! Take part in it.
    Take it easy!

Studing trading is neverending process :grin: But still it is very exciting and impressive. I want advice just to start (do it) and then you won't imagine your life without Forex. It is the story of my life))
    Just do it!

hello! learn as long as u live, right JustinB! :i-m_so_happy: i started studying trading 2 months ago, so i want to say, that it is really not a challenge for me, if you are provided with all the useful traders material. oh, and practice is the best way to learn, i must admit, don't u agree with me!? :good: :good: :good:

You can learn trading in several minutes, but another thing is how to make a profit out of this! All comes with practice!
    "If a man does his best, what else is there?"

i do agree, MrRobingood, all comes with practice. i just want to add, that it's a neverending exciting process, you should just start trading and Forex covers your head :P i'm not an expert but i think so! :good:

oh, friends, thanks a lot. i made some progress in trading. i opened demo-account & took part in IAFT Contests. it's so great! hope, you'll help me, when i need it. :good2:

Dear TomRichardson, be sure, that all of us will help you with any question, you have - we are all traders and must support each other. Please, remember, in case you have some difficult questions to solve, you may apply to the IAFT support service - I always ask them for help even now, being the experienced trader!

Yes, due to IAFT, we are united)))! I am with IAFT not so long, but I already see the results, because their support is very helpful and sufficient!
    live to earn, earn to spend