Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be successful?

Do you want to be successful?

I would like to ask all of you some questions that might help:
    Q1. Do you prefer Forex trade and why?
    Q2. Do you think that by Forex trade you can become successful.Why?

If you agree to both, then let me tell you that i am today a successful trader and want to enhance more and you can do it to just by practice and patience!

of course I hope to be a successful trader. Now I always try to develop skills, and set more stringent management to make consistent profits.

Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    of course I hope to be a successful trader. Now I always try to develop skills, and set more stringent management to make consistent profits.
    true friend, to be a successful trader it is our desire, but it is back to each individual whether they are truly in the running or not. all current information can be obtained easily via the internet.

yes i want to be successfull trader and i am trying to develop my skills because i have many dreams in my life, and they can only be achieved by being a successful and good earning trader

for anyone that success is all the hopes and desires of each person, including in forex trading. But the success obtained it depends on how the way we learn, understand and execute. therefore keep learning about forex without limit and not to feel easily satisfied with the results already obtained.

well me and also most of traders want to become successful trader.It is not very easy and simple for successful trader we should do hard work for seeking of knowledge.First we should must create demo account and doing trading in demo account at least 3 month.Demo account can improve our trading skills and we can become a good trader.

Trading is my business. It is interesting and not easy activity. To be successful in trading a trader should practice much on a demo account and develop own trading profitable strategy.

yeah i want to become successful trader and i am developing my skills and learning new strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by IrenEsp View Post
    Trading is my business. It is interesting and not easy activity. To be successful in trading a trader should practice much on a demo account and develop own trading profitable strategy.
    This is very good. This trade could be a great business. to be successful in trading, you should always learn from our experience in the trade. skilled and disciplined we have been able to do well.

yes i want to be a successful trader because I develop my skills and i have many dreams to full fill through forex