Page 1 of 306 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading on News or News Importance.

Banned

Forex Trading on News or News Importance.

Importance of News, many trader are very busy and they have many work so they are not use news update or many tips for Forex. So what do you think such traders will get profit or loss?

its most important to trading buisness because if you have all information and news update so you work a very best or profitable.

It is extremely important for a forex trader to get all the updates about market conditions from what ever form available.. be it news updates, foreign exchange updates or through research or what ever other form.. keeping yourself well informed is most important thing.
    Last edited by abby; 09-25-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abby View Post
    It is extremely important for a forex trader to get all the updates about market conditions from what ever form available.. to be in news updates, foreign exchange updates or through research or what ever other form.. keeping yourself well informed is most important thing.
    Agree to all points, but sometimes intuitive moves out of order can make the difference, that for sure !

This is something basic you need to be fully updated with the Forex community and should be able to manipulate news to change yourself accordingly and make some good profits with the data provided and to balance the level of investments you might do!

News is the main factor thats make market move thats why analysisng market news and quest its affect to the market really important, news is used by big player to gain profit..

Quote Originally Posted by altafa50 View Post
    Importance of News, many trader are very busy and they have many work so they are not use news update or many tips for Forex. So what do you think such traders will get profit or loss?
    For a day trader and a scalper, its very important to keep an eye on the important news events that have to take place in that day. But a swing trader can get away without looking at news.
    Lets hope for the best.

news is very important to the market because it makes it move..and it is the a fuel that keeps it moving..!! news be in what ever form is great for traders too as it allows to react quickly to the market's speculations.

Well brother i did not like news trading , i hate it because news trading gives me too many loss in the past, so i avoid it , i only like technical trading and it is easy for me.

news is very important for us to know. but if we trade with news strategies, this is a very dangerous thing. news can change the trend of the market quickly. Should we wait and see the impact generated by the news before trading.