Page 1 of 302 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: how to control a lot size to reduce risk?

how to control a lot size to reduce risk?

some people claim that they can`t control a lot size when they place order

Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan View Post
    some people claim that they can`t control a lot size when they place order
    lot size control is depends upon you my friend but there is not so much effect of this occurs on your profit so don't worry about the size of lot.

best way to do this is to use STOP LOSS strategy and then you can get good profits because when you get a partial aim of when you might get loss, you can gather up your pips during that time frame and maximize your pips during that time period! This technique can also be used to minimize loss if you might face it!

Use only 2% of total your margin equity when price reach your stoploss pals, and also only make an entry when risk and reward ratio are really good.. This will help you controling your lots size

Quote Originally Posted by donies View Post
    Use only 2% of total your margin equity when price reach your stoploss pals, and also only make an entry when risk and reward ratio are really good.. This will help you controling your lots size
    Nice method donies to control the size of lot and I think there is not so much effect of lot on the trading session and we can earn good also with the large lot size

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal patel View Post
    lot size control is depends upon you my friend but there is not so much effect of this occurs on your profit so don't worry about the size of lot.
    right pal it only depend upon you that how much you can control it it not a big issue i think in trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal patel View Post
    Nice method donies to control the size of lot and I think there is not so much effect of lot on the trading session and we can earn good also with the large lot size
    yeah faislal it not much difficult we can earn good number of pips with the large lot size

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Yousuf View Post
    right pal it only depend upon you that how much you can control it it not a big issue i think in trading
    This is very basic but very important think brother
    For scalper may use bigger lots size but smaller pips target
    for longterm trader he may use smaller lots size but bigger pips target..

Quote Originally Posted by sufyanniazi View Post
    best way to do this is to use STOP LOSS strategy and then you can get good profits because when you get a partial aim of when you might get loss, you can gather up your pips during that time frame and maximize your pips during that time period! This technique can also be used to minimize loss if you might face it!
    I think patience is the way to control your emotions when trading, but how can we control ourselves in order to remain patient if the patient there is a tool that can be used to measure our patience, so when we are approaching the point of patience, we can just get out of the market and fill again our patience ,, is there a tool like that????

I would like to tell you that meditation can help us to control ourselves while trading.