Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: trading with ichimoku kinko hyo indicator based on clouds.

trading with ichimoku kinko hyo indicator based on clouds.

ichimoku kinko hyo is an indicator for trading forex and other stock markets from the worldwide.it has been created by the japanese.it is discovered in 1970s.
    mainly the two lines of this indicator makes the cloud is main object to concentrate in.if the price is above the cloud,we will buy,and if down,we sell.
    if anyone has any question,please inform me.

Quote Originally Posted by traderpip View Post
    ichimoku kinko hyo is an indicator for trading forex and other stock markets from the worldwide.it has been created by the japanese.it is discovered in 1970s.
    mainly the two lines of this indicator makes the cloud is main object to concentrate in.if the price is above the cloud,we will buy,and if down,we sell.
    "ichimoku kinko hyo" I don't know about any kind of indicator like this, I think there is no one indicator with this name please spell this correctly dude.

Banned
    pal is this a indiactor you are sure about this because i dont know about this kind of indicator

If i not wrong ichimoku is used 4 indicator tenzen, kijun ( like ma/moving average) thats combined with 2 clouds sadly i forget this cloud name..Lot of people says ichimoku system is one indicator thats can replace thousand indicator..

The Ichimoku Cloud is a versatile indicator that defines support and resistance. Moreover it also identifies trend direction, measures momentum and gives trading signals.

brother tell me the right name of this i don't know what is this and make me understand about this.

Brother i did not use that indicator , i just rely on my strategy and it is based on candlestick and also it is the most profitable strategy, i get more profit from it.

Banned
    sorry dear i dont hear about this indicator that icimoku kinko but i think it is Indonesian language so we cant understand it i dont have knowledge about this indicator yet!

i dont know what is this but i am not using this because i dont hear any thing about this strategy so i dont use this in my account.i am only using those strategy which i suits and comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Brother i did not use that indicator , i just rely on my strategy and it is based on candlestick and also it is the most profitable strategy, i get more profit from it.
    Brother i did not have any knowledge about this indicator and but i will get knowledge about this indicator if it will profit able so definitly i will use it.