Thread: FINAM Ltd.

FINAM Ltd.

We discuss the company FINAM Ltd. in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: FINAM Ltd.

i know that this company is very popular in russia, i've recently opened the account here.. min deposit is 100$.. :good:

I'm used to visit their web page to get fresh info, they have lots of anytics, news, quotes - very nice service for gathering market information.
    I have never been hurt by what I have not said.

Successfully trading with on MetaTrader 4. Quotes correspond to real ones, sometimes requotes, execution 2-4 seconds, nor too fast neither too slow. The most valuable thing is that profit FINAM issued immediately andin quite considerable amounts!!!!!!!!
    Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.

Is their option for Mt4 mobile services?
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Yes, they have it.
    Mobile trading (m-trading) controlling of trading account via mobile devices such a cellular phone or a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant). Wireless access technologies WAP and GPRS provide access to the Internet.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile features:
    • support of 30 technical indicators, among them are Alligator, Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo;
      sound alerts - there is no need anymore to watch PDA frequently, alerts will inform about changes in the market;
      Trailing Stops are a technology that allows to drag the current Stop Loss level (SL) of the order automatically following to the moves of the price in the direction of increasing the profit of the order;
      VGA-mode the support of which allows to see much more information on the PDA display having 640x480 resolution;
      multilanguage support allows to switch between languages of the mobile terminal interface and work with all features of the terminal in the native language;
      access to the news flow allows to make reasonable decisions considering the latest events at the world financial markets.
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Thanks Aimee, it all make sense now. Will check it out :download: :drinks: :download:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.