Thread: Forex is a good option for the new generation to best online business .

Banned

Forex is a good option for the new generation to best online business .

I would like to ask if the Forex is a good option for the new generation as the best online business. Yes or no? What do you think about that? Please, express your opinion.

As for me Forex is a business not only for our generation but also for future. It is very profitable business but it also needs much knowledge and experience.

For me forex trading is good for every man kind. Its very profitable that other company cant give us. This online job is good for new generation because it will grow their knowledge about trading. It give knowledge to everyone.

Forex is a business for the future generation. I am sure it will become more popular soon. It is very beneficial and promising.

Well i agreed with all the members of the forum overhere,forex trading is indeed a smart business to do for future as well,it only needs smart and intelligent guidance to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by manish View Post
    Well i agreed with all the members of the forum overhere,forex trading is indeed a smart business to do for future as well,it only needs smart and intelligent guidance to start with.
    Yes, absolutely agree with you.. It is beneficial business, but it tskes time to understand it.