Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: AUD/CAD

AUD/CAD

Daily Technical Analysis for AUDCAD | Thursday, September 27, 2012

till now, the trend of AUDCAD on still bulls. Then - for today probably price move = this look to become more nice bulls again to max. to near that strong supply at 1.0246. So, for make a buy OP - I see, it wise to set the TP before price touch that 1.0246

Daily Technical Analysis for AUDCAD | Monday, October 01, 2012

The bearish on this pair still strong = I can say this after we see that the candle can move on bellow that golden fibo ration on 61.8 fib 1.0193. So, of course - with this simple look = search for next nice sell here with use SL above the strong pivot 10207 = better idea

Daily Technical Analysis for AUDCAD | Thursday, October 04, 2012

AUDCAD on look pullback bulls from that so strong demand area (1.0051). And yes, I see - search again for buy better with use stoploss on bellow that strong demand (1.0051). Additional : look to the MACD = Yes, The MACD on nice support bulls too. And then - I see, this bulls can be more nice bulls after the 23.6 fib 1.0102 can be break by strong bulls candle then

Daily Technical Analysis for AUDCAD | Friday, October 05, 2012

The AUDCAD till now on still nice bearish. All of Big MA here look support bearish too. Then, with this look - of course, search for sell OP again here = better choice. We can see too that price now on move bellow that Low fib 1.0051. So, the SL for Sell can be set on above that ex. Low fib = SL for sell on above the price 1.0051.

Daily Technical Analysis for AUDCAD | Monday, October 08, 2012

If the price broke through resistance 1.0000 top buy and the second goal when Resistance at 1.0034
    If the price broke through 0.9932 support to the bottom of the sale and the target at 0.9898 support

AUDCAD on consolidation, price now still move on near that pivot 1.0008. And to become more called nice bearish,
    this pair must break down to that 1.0008 (pivot). So, just wait and see for that breakout down to 1.0008 if we plan to search for nice sell here.

Yesterday, AUDCAD had been rejected strongly by the 1.0161 resistance level. Beside that, the rejection also formed a pin bar candle on daily time frame. So, I think AUDCAD may falls today and reach at least 1.0111 support level or lower. But this set up will be invalid if AUDCAD can break the yesterday's high.

The bulls still look here. we see for today move, this pair will be still on nice to go up bulls if the daily breakout line at 1.0303 can be break by strong buyer here. If that happen better search for Buy here. But, on other look, wait and see is better if price still move bellow that 1.0303 because it's sideways of course.

The Big trend is still bulls. But on 4H TF we see the candle moves so slow. So, better idea to take any Buy OP now. And then to make a nice buy OP can be take after truly the buyer can break that so strong supply at price 1.0309. Search for buy after that 1.0309 break by strong bulls candle.

I think the buyer will start to dominate the market. So, I think AUDCAD will go up today, this pair may tries to reach 1.0402 resistance level first and go up more higher if also can break that resistance level.