Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The IAFT Prize Awards

The IAFT Prize Awards

Dear IAFT customers!

Yet more evidence emerges again that the International Association of Forex Traders is the best rebate project in the Forex market!

This time, we hasten to inform you that the IAFT has organized the significant event in the exchange industry in 2013 - The IAFT Prize Awards. The purpose of the event – to take stock of 2012, as well as to provide an objective assessment of the companies' activities that provide various services in the Forex market.

• The Best Broker of the CIS
    • The Best Broker of Europe
    • The Best broker of the year
    • The Best Broker of Great Britain
    • The Best Cent Broker
    • The Best Broker of Asia
    • The Best Broker for Trading with Advisors
    • Opening of the Year
    • Dynamic Development
    • Innovative Broker
    • The Best IAFT Partner
    • The Best Magazine for Traders
    • The Best Bank-Broker
    • The Best ECN Broker

The voting will last 2 months – from March 18, 12:00 MSK to May 17, 12:00 MSK. It is wise to remember that you can vote in each category and from same IP-address only once throughout the whole voting period.
    There has been a special protection system fixed in order to prevent "cheating" (extra votes). There has been also a competent commission formed to provide fair and objective results of the voting in the IAFT Prize Awards 2012.

Do not miss the high-profile event in the financial markets in 2013!
    Take part in the selection of the best companies!

If you have any additional questions, please contact the organizers of the Prize.

Best regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

The IAFT always cares about all traders, that` s why, the initiates such awards to find out which of the brokers are the best in Forex. I am personally obliged to the IAFT for such great opportunity! I would also express my opinion and take part in the voting.

Voting for the best broker of 2012 continues!

Voting for the best broker of 2012 continues. The first results are already seen on the Prize official website.

We invite you to openly express your views and cast your vote for the company that is precisely that one, which is title-worthy of the best company in its scope of activities.

You still have time to influence the outcome of the IAFT Awards independent voting.

Let's define leaders together!

Sponsors of the event have become such well-known brokerage companies as FreshForex, FOREX MMCIS group, NordFX.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Voting for the best broker of 2012 continues. The first results are already seen on the Prize official website.

We invite you to openly express your views and cast your vote for the company that is precisely that one, which is title-worthy of the best company in its scope of activities.

You still have time to influence the outcome of the IAFT Awards independent voting.

Let's define leaders together!

Sponsors of the event have become such well-known brokerage companies as FreshForex, FOREX MMCIS group, NordFX.

I am also going to take part in such voting to express my opinion openly. I think it is a great chance to find out what brokerage companies deserve to be rated as the best in the announced nominations.

Voting for the Best Broker Continues!

The IAFT Prize Awards website has been visited by 5000 people this past week. The majority of votes in a specific category was given to RoboForex, FreshForex, FOREX MMCIS group, FXCM, Admiral Markets, Alpari (UK), MIGBank and Nefteprombank as well.

FOREX MAGAZINE is the leader in the THE BEST MAGAZINE FOR TRADERS category at the moment.

The voting will last till May 17, thus you have one more chance to influence the final results.

You can vote for the best company here.

Cast your vote of the best! Your voice can be decisive!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

this is my point The IAFT always likes you about all investors, that` s why, the starts such prizes to discover out which of the agents are the best in Currency trading. I am individually required to the IAFT for such excellent opportunity! I would also show my viewpoint and take aspect in the voting.

I think that we all forumites should express our opinion and vote in all nominations. It will help us find the best ever existed broker.

Quote Originally Posted by IrenEsp View Post
    I think that we all forumites should express our opinion and vote in all nominations. It will help us find the best ever existed broker.
    I agree with you Iren. If we take active part in this great event, later we will find out with the help of our mutual efforts one of the most reliable broker.
    So all traders let`s express our opinion to find the best broker to trade with.

i think that
    The IAFT always likes you about all investors, that` s why, the starts such prizes to discover out which of the agents are the best in Currency trading. I am individually required to the IAFT for such excellent opportunity! I would also show my viewpoint and take aspect in the voting.
    are you agree with me ....?

Wow, awesome!
    FOREX MAGAZINE is the leader - it is true! I voted for this magazine to be the best!
    I also casted a vote for FOREX MMCIS group - this is my favourite broker I work with through Traders Union!
    The IAFT Prize Awards is really fantastic opportunity to openly vote!

P.S.: there has always been something new, interesting and beneficial in Traders Union!
    You can`t stay mad at somebody who makes you laugh.