Page 1 of 148 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why people fail in the real trading account who are good in demo account

Post Why people fail in the real trading account who are good in demo account

Hi trader in my little experience of the forex trading i see many people that are good in the demo trading and earn huge profit in the demo account but when the start real trading then the fail and lost all the money. i can't understand this problem and just only think that the demo account is different to real trading. what you think please share your views

The main reason why many of traders fail with real trading account is the face is due to emotions are greed . i will explain why . we can see when a trader trade with demo account he will be really very cool and it is because of the reason he ia trading with virtual currency. but in the care of real account he will be very much emotion while trading because it is real currency .

demo account and real accoutn look same but not acutally in demo we trade without hardwork then it create lazyness in our find and we perform mistakes in real it result in loss we should manage both account demo and real together to become successful.

Demo account is just for practice and people take demo account just for learn but in real account they gonna over confident for making profit because they practice on demo , which is not true all time that why they suffer from losses .

The primary purpose why many of investors fall short with actual dealing consideration is the experience is due to feelings are avarice . i will describe why . we can see when a investor business with trial consideration he will be really very awesome and it is because of the purpose he ia dealing with exclusive forex. but in the proper good care of actual consideration he will be very much feelings while dealing because it is actual forex .

some times this occur that those trades who are good in demo and fail in real, because when they enter in to real, they have emotions involve and can not trade better..

The primary purpose why many of investors are unsuccessful with actual dealing consideration will be the experience is a result of feelings are avarice . i am going to describe why . we could see each time a investor business with trial consideration he's going to be really very awesome which is due to the purpose he is working with exclusive forex. however in the best excellent care of actual consideration he will be a lot feelings while dealing because it's actual forex.

In real account they going to over assured to make benefit because they exercise on Demo account which is just for exercise and individuals take demo account just for understand, which is not real all-time that why they experience from failures .

Failure reasons can be many because when we trade on demo account market is have no much improtance and wer don't take it seriously and practice is not good that why when we trade on real we suffer from losses .

I agree with you huzefa... many of the traders are unable to survive in real market because the are used to practice on demo where they are not aware of the loss they can face in real market