Page 1 of 264 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Experience is the best teacher in the forex trading.

Talking Experience is the best teacher in the forex trading.

I think in the forex trading the experience is the best teacher and if you survive in the forex trading for long time and getting the experience of the forex you will be able to getting the success in the business.and experience is the best teacher in the trading.

Banned
    Yes my friend you are right the Experience is the very most and best teacher for us,so I want to tell my all new trader they must start demo and get very high experience and then start live account.

i accede to your words, experience really mattes in forex trading.

Banned
    We need experience if we want to get succeed in Forex trading, but we can't get it easy if we give our time and learn about it then we can make our trades more profitable and we can be experienced!

I 100% agree with you experience is best teacher but i think mistakes and good and bad experience is best teacher which tech us many more things with the passage of time .

agree practice makes a man better if we want to become professional we should trade in both demo and real account i started with demo account and i still working on both demo and real account.

Without a doubt my pal you might be veracious the knowledge could be the extremely many and finest educator for people,and so i would like to notify my personal many new dealer they have to start off demonstration and get quite high encounter then beginning alive account.

yes of course and add to your opinion our mistakes in trading is the best teacher for us because if we did not make a mistakes we will not learn and get more experience

the more you have knowledge the more will be experience. it is true that experience is like a teacher which will guide you on right path to take right decision..

yeah i am totally agreed with this without any experience we can not become a good traders in Forex and experience come from a lot of mistakes and facing hardship.