Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Forex Optimum

the necessary conditions for success in Forex and CFD.ForexOptimum offers the following conditions for trading.

The second key risk management consideration has to do with managing trading risk once a position has been initiated. Most traders use stop loss orders placed immediately after initiating a position as an effective way of limiting risk that might arises from trading losses. Also if your broker does not support you then you can’t manage your risk how much you do. That is why choosing the right broker like TryMarkets is very important.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.

On the internet I saw a window with an ad of this broker. I clicked on the link and opened an account just out of curiosity. I don' understand a lot about trading, but based on the description, forex gives great opportunities. I'd like to know, is this a decent broker?

Do you have any reasons to believe that the broker isn't normal? What can you yourself say about the broker?

There is no basis to talk negatively about the broker. I haven't been trading for long, I've ordered a withdrawal only a few times. They withdrew everything.

Well, since you withdrew, that means everything is fine with the broker I guess. But still it's too early to judge the broker based on two withdrawals.

Don't worry, everything is alright. If you don't judge the broker by the withdrawals, by what do you do it then?

By conclusions of course, but amount does matter. When the sum of withdrawals reaches your deposit and will exceed it, that's when you can talk about something.

Oh, ok then, I haven't gotten there yet, but when I reach that indication, I'll let you know.

Well, that'll be when we can talk about wether or not this broker is normal or not.