Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex Optimum

Forex Optimum

Forex Optimum news.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Trading Robots for our customers

We are pleased to inform our customers that Trading Robots are available for installation on your trading platform Meta Trader 4 now.

You can download Robots such as Hyper EA Pro, HappyForex, McKonley, Asacha and many others in a special section of website - "Robots".

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

is this broker provides any demo contest?

Quote Originally Posted by yasin42 View Post
    is this broker provides any demo contest?

Hello!

Up to date, the traders contests are being developed by this broker. We would like to offer you to take part in the free IAFT Traders contests where you can earn real prize money from scratch.

If you have any questions, contact our support team, it is our pleasure to help you!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

a new iaft partner seems good and all its trading services are good.deposits is also less.
    hope to join this soon.

I think this is a new broker in the industry. First I mistook it to be fxoptimax but then on careful look I realized that this is a different broker. We have so many choice regarding selecting a good brokers and so many brokers have good and attractive features.

I do think that is a brand new dealer in the marketplace. Very first We mistook this being fxoptimax but in cautious search We noticed of which that is a different dealer. We've so many alternative about deciding on a good brokerages and so a lot of brokerages include good as well as beautiful functions.

We have been very happy to advise your consumers in which Investing Bots are around for set up with your trading system Meta Investor 4 at this point. You are able to acquire Bots such as Hyper EA Pro, Satisfied Forex trading, McKinley, Sacha and there are others in a specific portion of internet site : "Robots".

we do think It is a brand new dealer at the marketplace. very first my spouse and i mistook the being optimal but inside cautious search we noticed in which this is a other dealer. We've thus several option all about deciding on a good brokerages and so a lot of brokerages include good AS WELL AS beautiful functions.

I have seen first time about this trader and broker in Forex, i wonder what are there rules and other agreements. I would like to be in conversation with some traders who are trading in it. This will build my knowledge and confidence as well.