Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your money safe in Cyprus?

Lightbulb Is your money safe in Cyprus?

With the Cyprus bailout and the concerns many traders have the most obvious question that comes to the minds of all traders is that if the money they have deposited with their broker is Safe?

For me i have no worry since my broker is MAYZUS and they have already informed me that they keep money in UK and Germany banks.

Moreover, my funds are protected by the Investor Compensation fund which would compensate me upto 20,000 Euros if my broker fails

MAYZUS is also my broker and i know that my whole money is safe in different banks and i have no problem with my money .

we should trade with top ranked brokers like on IAFT forum there is broker list all broker who are include in list are top ranked adn the money of traders is safe i have account with fxopen,paxforex,mayzus roboforex.

IF traders wants to safe money in Cyprus than he must chose broker which is registered and lisence and have functions of good saving amountof traders .

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    IF traders wants to safe money in Cyprus than he must chose broker which is registered and lisence and have functions of good saving amountof traders .
    Yes i agree with you it is really very important for the traders to choose a best broker and that will really help him to keep safe with his funds . and if you invest your money with trusted brokers than you are is a safe side . its a good idea to choose a broker who is registered there business .

Is your money safe in Cyprus?

IF traders wants to safe money in Cyprus than he have to chose dealer which is registered and license and state functions of capable saving amount of traders .

yeah it's important to know that with which broker we are working is trusted organization and i am working with brokers are safe for me and my money is safe.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

If you choose any one of the good broker who are into this field since many years or well established then i am sure that your money will be very much save with your broker . and try to investegate before investing with new brokers .

yes your money is save when you transfer in liberty reserve it is the best online bank so any one make an account in liberty reserve it is most secure and save trad and transfer in liberty you never loss your money again.
    thanks

If you select any one of the excellent agent who are into this area since many decades or well recognized then i am sure that your cash will be very much preserve with your agent . and try to investigate before making an investment with new agents.