Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robots in the forex trading ?

Arrow How to use robots in the forex trading ?

I start trading recently and i heard lot about the robot that they are used in the forex trading to earn money. I`d like to ask professional traders how should we use robot in the forex trading and if it requires any special techniques or every one use the robot and earn the money.

Whenwe buy Robots for trading that time all instructions and use of Roberts mention by brokers and this is different techniques to use different kinds of Robots .

well every robot have different function example if we want to trade with scalping advisor then we need to purchase it they are software we attach them to our trading terminal and set the basic settings leverage and lot size.

if you want to use robot for trading then remember all robots are not same so you should test any one which you want to follow..

Different robots have different features some are good and some are not good so you must check the Robots before buying and also you have some experience by any videos learning .

Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    Different robots have different features some are good and some are not good so you must check the Robots before buying and also you have some experience by any videos learning .
    i think it all depend on the provider becuase scammer provide fake robots which are not working properly..so we should test any robot due to this reason..

to use robots in forex trading we have to remain log in to our trading account throughout the trading when we will log out from trading account the robot will stop working

It is really very important for a trader to know how to trade with forex with robots and with out that knowledge it is really very difficult to trade with robots in a profitable manner . i see that many do know how to trade with robots so try to find a tutorial online and test them on demo account .

Forex Robots are mechanized programs used equally by newbie and practised foreign exchange traders.When choosing a Forex robot make sure that it is one that can be installed easily particularly on a remote web server so that you can use your accounts wherever you are in the world.

well every FOREX ROBOT have different operation example if we want to business with scalping consultant then we need to buy it they are application we connect them to our dealing terminal.