Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: How to use robots in the forex trading ?

Yes, it is as simple as that many traders usually don't know about this thinking that forex robot is complex to use but with only few setup then that will works, but if you want all time trading bot then using VPS to gain optimum service.

well robot trading is very simple as manual trading we can make trading with robot but there are most of newbies who use robot trading because it is easy and helping for newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by somi View Post
    well robot trading is very simple as manual trading we can make trading with robot but there are most of newbies who use robot trading because it is easy and helping for newbies.
    use robots in the course of trade it is a fairly simple way in the trade, but as traders we must know our weaknesses in this trade if we want to trade with robots because after the trade with this robot would be at risk if we do not understand how the performance of the robot

well we can use robot trading with knowledge then we can make good profit but it is not for every one it is just for newbies for their help so we should try to do manual trading.

the only way we can use robot in this business is to learn how to modify them when trading with them,if we understand how to modify them we can surely get good result when trading with them.

Robots trading is very good you just install and it will trade for you in automatic way and will earn for you but it has some disadvantages sometimes you may not get the best suitable robot

Robot trading is not a smart thought in the event that you are not an ace trader. A robot is made in light of a framework. In like way, an approach does not manage all the market circumstance. The market change is perseveringly recommending change. With a standard method you can not make incredible position dependably. That is the reason toward the day's end we disaster cash with robot trading. I do trade binary options. In this way, I like lxmarkets.com as my trading platform.

Oh, I don't know about you guys, but I don't trust robots at all. And to be honest I don't know real traders who have used them successfully. They are sold only to earn money, but mostly newbies buy them.

Even when you use a robot, you should never trust it completely, still need to make your own settings, which he works with. But still the human brain is more flexible and I trust myself more.

ROBOTS ARE NEEDED FOR LARGE QUANTITY OF TRANSACTIONS.