Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: How can we download and open multiple MT4 of the same broker site?

How can we download and open multiple MT4 of the same broker site?

How can we download and open multiple MT4 of the same broker site? I'm trading and I have lots of account in one broker site. But I tried to run multiple mt4 platforms so that I can open all of my account simultaneously and not open my trading account one by one but its seems it does not work or can't open more than one mt4 of the same broker. Anyway to reformat that I can open more than one mt4 of the same broker site at the same time in one computer only?

I have two types of accounts with one broker and download just singal terminal in which open multiple accounts and run my business . I don't have more than one system with one broker .

Its all depends on company either your broker offers that facilities to downlaod differenttrading system or not , My experience is just oen account with one broker and have just one terminal .

first of all i just sugest you to open one broker account at a time its not easy to manage all the trade at same time we just need to concentrate one or atleast three trade at a time its possible to download multple mt4 but for that you need to download mt4 portable on your flash drive.

I have about 15 mt4 trading terminals on my laptop which belong to different brokers. But I have only one mt4 terminal of each broker and I do not think it is possible to open several trading accounts at a time belonging to the same broker. However we can log into several accounts of the same broker through one mt4 terminal.

The Windsor MT4 Multi-Terminal is designed for money managers or traders holding several online trading accounts and want to have full control with a single click and from a single platform.

mt4 is a software and when you install it in your Pc, though you have run it 1,2 or more times but you can open just as a single and open your one trading account at a time..

you do not needs to download another trading software just in log in of trading software write the account number password of the account from which you want to log in

Download one terminal with one broker and open different account is comfertable for traders that why traders perfer one termial for one or different accounts .

Every broker have independent trading terminals and if you want to trade with each and every broker it is required to download the terminal from the broker . so you need to download all the terminals from the brokers to trade with different brokers .