Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast

Thread: How can we download and open multiple MT4 of the same broker site?

Quote Originally Posted by anosocialnet View Post
    Is like what your saying is so right. When downloading the New platform, our system will dictate that they are same software that is currently installed on the system with so so name .exe and editing any thing from this .exe extension will definitely make the Software not to work. Anyway let who is interesting on that try installing on a different Folder to know if it gonna work for him.
    You can even have more than one demo account in one platform, this is not a big deal actually and to be done people can do these things so easily compared to before, also MT4 is able to be used in more than brokers.

Well some time it is not possible that we download multiple mt4 trading account but some brokers offer us to download the multiple meta traders it is depend on trader.

As a matter of fact we can choose the one which we want to make use of. However, the platform to me doesn't matter that much, to me I believe that the one which matters the most is the knowledge insteade of the platform

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    You can even have more than one demo account in one platform, this is not a big deal actually and to be done people can do these things so easily compared to before, also MT4 is able to be used in more than brokers.
    I ever try two different demo account with one broker, different server and two different platforms. It is acceptable but for real account i still don't know maybe you can ask to the broker that you choose to follow.

To download the mt4 plateform,download it from broker site.
    You can use multiple trading accounts in one mt4 and use then one by one.if you want to install more than one mt4s ,you can install in different folders.

Quote Originally Posted by N86 View Post
    You can use multiple trading accounts in one mt4 and use then one by one.if you want to install more than one mt4s ,you can install in different folders.
    Yes we can do that by download only, and when we want to use it we just turn it on. And it is okay to open multiple platform of the same broker, but you must have different account and install it in the different folder if you install it in the same folder, the installation will overwrite it.

Quote Originally Posted by N86 View Post
    well dear brokers offer us to download metatrader platform but some time we see that one broker offer us one trading platform only so that is why we can just download only one platform from one broker.

I think these things can be found on broker we are working with because they generally have full guidance about it. We can also contact customer service of the broker to get more info over it. I am with OctaFX broker where not only I get 24/5 support service available but I also get plenty of other benefits which include having cTrader platform which is especially develop for ECN trading and have no issues over slippage or re quote at all, so it makes me work nicely.

In the event that you need to introduce all the more then one MT4 terminal from a similar broker you should pick distinctive Installation envelope. You can likewise pick another Program amass name. I am a binary options trader. Also, for my trading I have gotten lxmarkets.com as it is a regulated options broker. The broker offers bewildering offers and organizations for their customers. You can deposit and withdraw your money at whatever point with no trouble.

Well, I donít use multiple brokers actually! Even, I am comfortable with my only one live trading account! But itís true, I have selected my live trading broker by filtering its quality! I donít need to work with others trading platform since I get most secure live trading environment from trade24 broker! In other words, I have almost all of standard live trading facilities and features in my live trading account!