Thread: New Participants of the IAFT Traders Contests: fxUP.me and Weltrade

New Participants of the IAFT Traders Contests: fxUP.me and Weltrade

Dear IAFT customers!

We are glad to inform you that the list of companies participating in the IAFT Traders Contests has been replenished. From now on, each of you has the opportunity to test operations of fxUP.me and Weltrade in demo mode. In addition, you will receive real money prizes, if you take prize places in the IAFT Traders Contests. This will help you earn the starting capital for your trades in the Forex market.

Take part in the IAFT Traders Contests, learn the ropes of Fores trading, make money and become successful together with the IAFT!

Best regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Wow great. I would also recommed to all traders to register in such contests to practise a trading strategy and earn real prize money.

New Participant of the IAFT Traders Contests: PaxForex

Dear IAFT customers!

The list of companies participating in the IAFT Traders Contests has been replenished with one more company. This time, you have the opportunity to test the work operation of PaxForex in demo mode as well, and having taken prize places in the IAFT Traders Contests, you will receive real money prizes.

Traders Union cares about their customers and is doing everything to make your start in Forex easy, successful and profitable!

Best regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

I am obliged to the Traders Union that it always makes our dreams come true. Now my broker (PaxForex) also is among those companies that participates in the IAFT traders contests.

i am very happy to work in IAFT that really pays me and and any one can work and make some extra amount of money from it and no need to expirence,, so that i enjoy to work

it is my point I would also recommend to all investors to sign-up in such competitions to practice a dealing technique and generate actual award money.

I am required to the Investors Partnership that it always creates our goals come real. Now my agent (PaxForex) also is among those organizations that takes part in the IAFT traders competitions.

I am need on the Merchants Nation so it makes your aspirations be realized. Currently the brokerage (PaxForex) is also one of those organizations in which participates inside the IAFT professionals competitions.

It it one of the best opportunity to earn good sum while we test a particular brokers terminal and learning some strategies. IAFT cares well for their customers. Thank you IAFT.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.