Page 1 of 209 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better Fundamental or technical analysis

Lightbulb Which one is better Fundamental or technical analysis

Presently I trade using the fundamental analysis to trade in the forex and sometimes the output is encouraging and I really gain profit to use the fundamental analysis but sometimes it gives me loss but I do not use the technical analysis. I want to get to know if technical analysis is better than fundamental. What do you think?

In my opinion fundamental analysis are good but i can say that every trader have there won choice of trading and some will be making use of the fundamental analysis and some make use of the technical analysis and its depend on there trading methodology . so for now i am also making use of the fundamental analysis . those are profitable most of the times .

i can not say that which on i more better. but deepen on the trader ability. if his mind is more good and can analyze market correctly then he is a good fundamentalist. but id he is totally depend on indicator then he is technical and both type of traders are earning..

fundamental skills define the trader is you are professional or not but fundamental skills are not easy to build we need great experience to strong our fundamental knowledge of forex new trader start with technical skills like indicator based trading and his experience improve and strong his fundamental skills in forex.

Now my view fundamental analysis are capable but i can say with the aim of each trader state near won excellent of trading and various will be making consumption of the fundamental analysis and various cause consumption of the technical analysis and its depend on near trading line . So in lieu of currently i am besides making consumption of the fundamental analysis . Folks are profitable the largest part of the era .

well i think both technical analysis and fundamental analysis are important in the field of forex trading and traders should have the skills as well as knowledge for doing these two analysis.

Both analysis have its own improtant because of these analysis we can makes good profit so that why we must expert and know about both analysis .

essential abilities determine the investor is you are professional or not but essential abilities are not easy to develop we need great encounter to powerful our essential knowledge of currency trading new investor start with specialized abilities like signal based trading and his encounter enhance and powerful his essential abilities in currency trading.

Both fundamental and technical analysis are essential
    Last edited by PROPENSITY100; 04-27-2014 at 10:10 AM.

In my view essential research are excellent but i can say that every investor have there won option of dealing and some will be using the essential research and some make use of the specialized research and its rely on there dealing technique . so for now i am also using the essential research . those are successful most of the times