Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2090

Thread: Which one is better Fundamental or technical analysis

Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    though i agree with you,using both might be a very good idea but we need to understand the type of trader that we are also play and important role to determine which of the analysis will be better for us as a trader when trading
    No doubt the most important one is the technical analysis but then apparently the two are important because of the factors that makes the market move, there are many things that makes it crucial to make use of the both of them

well both trading analysis are best for good trading fundamentals are important because it is base of trading analysis so that is why we should do trading with both analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sina View Post
    No doubt the most important one is the technical analysis but then apparently the two are important because of the factors that makes the market move, there are many things that makes it crucial to make use of the both of them
    that is true mate,the type of trader that we are really matters,if you are short term trader,it a must use understand how to interpret the fundamental aspect of trading but if you are a swing one need both a long term trade only need to focus on technical analysis of the market

Fundamental analysis conquer all, especially if all the news are on the same direction i am sure the price will spike at first and then will keep continue to rise higher and trend tendency even can break technical analysis.

It’s not really about better for me, It’s about doing both since they all have equal importance and makes valid difference, if we are not good at one part then we would limit earning potential, so great if we can work both out. I don’t have trouble doing technical part of analyzing using indicators and all that, but with Fundamental, I am not exactly great, therefore, I rely upon my broker OctaFX, as they provide free yet highly effective service for it and that brings chance of great profits to me.

I essentially do technical analysis for my trading. I don't know anything about fundamental analysis. I essentially avoid news occasion for trading. There are distinctive Traders who take after both technical and Fundamental analysis. They make a blend of both of it. It depends on upon you. What structure you will pick. I like binary options. For my trading I have gotten lxmarkets.com broker. It has the best trading platform in the web.

To be honest, pro traders focus on both kind of market analysis! They use the trading opportunities according to the market momentum! Whatever, I am also learning professional market analysis but interesting point is, nowadays I am making regular money by using daily market analysis of trade-24.com broker! I see, their live market commentaries are too good in this case! Last night I made 75 pips from GBP/JPY within just 3 hours according to their trading direction!

Both analyses got their own advantages. Fundamental analysis is more educative that technical analysis. You have to note each and every aspects of forex education. But I like technical analysis very much. I find this strategy very useful for my trading. But I often need fundamental support to implement my technical analysis. In my view both trading operations are quite profitable. And a good broker like AAFX can smooth your trading life as it has made mine.

~ +56% for the last two days!
    EURUSDproH1qqq.jpg

Which one is better Fundamental or technical analysis

Hi guys,

Investor PW: up2lrmu

Friends, Just simple nothing complicated. My strategy depend on technical analysis but I will not depend 100. It is on my own strategy for looking the current trend. So lets see what will happen.