Page 1 of 128 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is fear the reason the mostly people fail in the forex trading

Lightbulb Is fear the reason the mostly people fail in the forex trading

I think fear is a big reason that's why the people fail in the forex trading because they think that if they invest their money in the forex trading and lost the money then what they do so. I think that`s why they do not take risk in the trading and without risk you will not get profit. So they quit trading and fail to continue it and it is also the reason why people fail in the forex trading. What do you think?

Yes i can say that fear is the reason most of traders fail in forex and i call it as emotions because emotional are really very dangerous for traders to have . Most of the times i see many traders have lost there trade only with the reason they are very much fear of loosing in forex .

well we can say that in start we feel so much fear thats why we not trade well and goes in loss mostly but experience and practice makes a man better we need to work hard and trade with small lots with proper money management to avoid the risk and learn from our mistakes.

i can say to facilitate be anxious is the purpose for the most part of traders fail in forex and i call it as emotions since emotional are really very treacherous in support of traders to own . Most of the epoch i go to see many traders own lost at hand trade individual with the purpose they are very much be anxious of loosing in forex .

We can says that fear is reason that why most of people fair in trading so it may be true because many more traders not take risk and can't earn good money .

We can says that worry is purpose that why most of individuals reasonable in dealing so it may be real because many more investors not take danger and can't generate decent cash .

fear come when you have less knowledge and hence loss will occur, but some times fear also act as friend and will avoid you from trading in bad situation so you will not gain loss due to top trading..

Well we can say so as to in start we feel so much phobia that's why we not trade well and goes in loss mostly but experience and practice makes a man better we need to product unkind and trade with small lots with proper money management to pass up the hazard and become skilled at from our mistakes.

There are so many reasons why people fail in forex, some time at of greed, lack of patience, indiscipline, poor knowledge of the forex market etc. The list goes on and one but one major reason is greed because most new traders believe forex is easy so they throw caution in the air and risk their money and end up losing.

According to me due to fear traders not perfrom well and woithout taking risk traders can't earn good money by Forex trade .