Thread: Welcome Bonus of $100 from Vantage FX company

Welcome Bonus of $100 from Vantage FX company

Dear IAFT customers!

We have a pleasant surprise for you again - this time - an exclusive welcome bonus of $ 100 from the Vantage FX company.

Now, when opening an account in this company through IAFT, you can expect to receive a unique bonus that the rest of the company's customers will not receive.

It is our website that you should open the account from, then make a deposit to this account and start trading in order to receive this bonus.

The funds can be used for trading or can be withdrawn, if necessary.

Do not miss this great offer! IAFT - it is more profitable and safer to work with us.

Best regards,
    IAFT administration.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Wow it`s really a perfect opportunity. Great bonus

oh, this is very helpful. we can get a welcome bonus of $ 100. I want to get it. thanks for the information moderator

I would like to share this great opportunity with my fellow friends. Nice choice to open a new account and get bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Dear IAFT customers!

We have a pleasant surprise for you again - this time - an exclusive welcome bonus of $ 100 from the Vantage FX company.

Now, when opening an account in this company through IAFT, you can expect to receive a unique bonus that the rest of the company's customers will not receive.

It is our website that you should open the account from, then make a deposit to this account and start trading in order to receive this bonus.

The funds can be used for trading or can be withdrawn, if necessary.

Do not miss this great offer! IAFT - it is more profitable and safer to work with us.

Best regards,
    IAFT administration.
    It is great chance to trade with a reliable broker and get bonus. Thanks for such great news I will use such opportunity for sure.