Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FBS

FBS

We discuss the company FBS in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Best Forex Broker Asia which is World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012 . 5 $ cash reward and also fixed and floting to traders .

award winning broker of best broker of asia i like their market analyze daily they provide strong new for their clients for better support minimum deposit is just 5 dollar.

This is one of my favorite brokers and comes within my top 5 brokers that I like the other 4 being instaforex, exness, hotforex and mayzus. Fbs order exectuion is fast and the re quotes are minimum. The withdrawals are carried out in a timely manner and usually processed within a few hours.

FBS is very old, famous and legit broker who has been around for a very long time, it is offfering new promotions and bonuses to attract traders, also it has organised a demo competetion for a month so that people can participate and wwin free money.

FBS is a good broker.Going to have an account with this broker.they give additional profit of 3% on liberty reserve deposit

Quote Originally Posted by yasin42 View Post
    FBS is a good broker.Going to have an account with this broker.they give additional profit of 3% on liberty reserve deposit
    Is that bonus withdraw able?

yeah right and we do not have to pay extra charges to make our deposit insure just we have to trade certain lots

Quote Originally Posted by mehreen View Post
    Is that bonus withdraw able?
    Yeah withdrawable without any other condition than to verify the profile

This is a very good broker and I have already an account with them. I have been trading with these broker for over 6 months and it has been quite a good trading experience with them. Their withdrawals are fast, timely and executed safely. They have fast execution of trades.