Page 1 of 146 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is any hard and fast rule to get the success in the trading

Banned

Lightbulb Is any hard and fast rule to get the success in the trading

Hi trader i want to know that there is any hard and fast rule in the forex trading to get the success or you get as normally just learn the basic of forex trading and practise in the demo after experience of trading you will be get success in the trading?

yes in the world of forex hard and fast rule is the best to get the success ,you just learn the forex and understand the market termonolgy start trading with demo account and after the experience of trading you will be get success in the trading.

yeah there is hard and fast rule in the forex trading to get success,but having some experiences is very important to get some earnings in the market at the time taking training with demo account will helps more to avoid loses in the real trading account

First of all what you want to ask?
    Hard or fast, I really don't understand, hard means difficult but fast means quick , you want to earn quick money ,, thats not possible then.

i think you want to gain much money from forex fastly and become rich or whatever your wish.. but i think there i no shortcut in life and in forex. you have to remain here for some times and make your self able with time to gain money..

yes we have to be good in that after some time we can make some good efforts .. have a good plan then it will be fine for you and discipline is the key

well if you want complete success like consistent profit for long term then you need to have atleast two year experience then you can learn basic well and earn good profit you need to select current trend strategy.

No there are no hard and fast rule for getting success but traders must be hard worker , pataience and also traders must have demo skills and experience that why they can get success .

no i don't think so any hard and fast rule to get the success in the trading because if you have good skills and knowledge you become a good trader there are no need hard rules in forex.

There's no any strict rules for getting success in forex You should must believe in your success. Be optimistic in trading. Choose to be successful and you will be.