Page 1 of 205 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Making quick money

Making quick money

Most of the traders want to earn quick money in forex trading. I tried to make quick money with 100$ with lot size 2.0. I made about 26$ and then got hit by margin call and lost everything. So , do not make the mistake like i did.

Quote Originally Posted by molla09 View Post
    Most of the traders want to earn quick money in forex trading. I tried to make quick money with 100$ with lot size 2.0. I made about 26$ and then got hit by margin call and lost everything. So , do not make the mistake like i did.
    because 100$ is not so good capital and you have taken high risk with it, you shown there greediness and you have gotten your result of greediness..

Banned
    the making is quick money is trading carefully to larger benefit not the other is lost of money no garedy low profit is easy in not the high lost .trading is risky ..

I think it is risky to look for quick money earning. It is better to study how to earn permanent profit in Forex.

always open trade with 0.5 lot not more then this 100 dollar to 300$ capital is safe for 0.3 lot size in forex we can make money with small lots more but we need to have patience.

well i think that making quick money is the way to loss,great big loss.so i think that make money slowly so that you will gain success because slow and steady wins the race.

making of quick money is very risky if you are making quick money is trading carefully to large benefit but its not easy profit is always on high cost.you must learn and got knowledge how to earn permanent profit.

the making is fast cash is dealing properly to bigger advantage not the other is missing of cash no garedy low advantage is easy in not the high missing .trading is dangerous ..

fast way is short term trading system one of the famous and current trend trading system is scalping but trade on the basis of scalping is not easy we need to have great practice and capital.

Quote Originally Posted by molla09 View Post
    Yes, you are right, this is the mistake most of traders always do when they see people are earning money from this market so why don't they, and they don't know how to do money management and they open big lots, once they get profit they think that market will be in their favor. But they are wrong.