Page 1 of 147 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: why forex is uncertain

Banned

Lightbulb why forex is uncertain

As my little experience of the forex trading and it is uncertain because sometimes the rate is up and after that it is decreased suddenly. I want to find out what reasons of such uncertain changes on the forex market and why we cannot predict it, please share your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    As my little experience of the forex trading and it is uncertain because sometimes the rate is up and after that it is decreased suddenly. I want to find out what reasons of such uncertain changes on the forex market and why we cannot predict it, please share your opinion?
    The main aim in Forex trading is study how to predict the trend. Forex is a volatile market, that is why, it is unpredicted.

well i think that traders have main aim in Forex is that how to trade in profit and how to predict the trend.Forex trading have very wide market and volatile also so that"s why it is unpredicated.

well everythink look uncertain if we not have knowledge and skills if we want to earn profit in a smoth way in forex then we need to upgrade our knowledge and skills with the current trend in forex market.

Little experience will not at all sufficient to trade with forex because only the people who are filly knowledge and have a good experience can have a chance to earn a very decent income with forex fore sure .

forex is uncertain because the market can not be fixed on is place, as the currency rates of different countries are in continuous movement and hence due to this movement we are able to trade and make money..

Forex is the market of fluctuations where you can find market will be going up and downs all the time and in my opinion it is a good idea to have a better skills in forex to earn good profits with forex all the time . if you are skilled then you can make a very decent income with forex .

Forex trading uncdrtain but it's logic based business and can be believed. it's like trading but it's online based different currencies and other products.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

forex is uncertain and it require prediction to find its trend or direction..forex is uncertain as no one has perfect knowledge about future time that what will happen in market and all we do by just analysis..

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post

we can predict even some predictions prove 100% useful.just learn candle stick patterns you will soon start predicting it