Page 1 of 269 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Go with the market trend

Go with the market trend

Riding with the trend is always better
    Last edited by PROPENSITY100; 04-27-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Just try to learn the system you break out is by using the pending order is the highest and the lowest prices in the morning, maybe if only 5 pips only be fulfilled

well you must undersatnd the market system to break out,i think its not better for the trader go against the trend its much risky for the traders you just break out by the usingthe pending order is the highest and lowest prices.

Following the market trends is really very important . as the days goes we should new all the new methodologies which will help you to move on with the forex trends . every one will be following there own way to trading and new trends .

trend is our friend and i always follow trend and never trade against because it make confident analysis if go wrong i still hope market will flow in direction of the trend.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

before trading its good to find the trend of market we can find trend by live signals or with the help of daily charts trend help us for making money management which is important.

In My opinion it is very important for us to follow the market trend because as we all know going with market trend will really help us to know many things with forex and also we can earn a very decent income with forex if we go with the new trend .

all the traders must follow the market trend,because the market trend when remains in the favor of trade then trader gets a goood chance to fetch a profit out of market

well i always try to find trend before trade cause sometimes we open trade on wrong time and geos in loss thats why daily chart and broker signal is best way to find trend.

I think it is crucial for individuals to follow this market trend because when we all believe going with marketplace trend will certainly help much people to learn several things having currency trading plus we can earn an incredibly decent earnings having forex trading in the event that we all go with the newest pattern .