Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets news.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

New technology CFDs available for trade at Admiral Markets

Dear Admiral Markets Clients,

We are pleased to announce that starting on September 14th, 2011 two of the most iconic technology companies in the world, Apple and Google will be available to trade as stock CFDs on all Admiral Markets Standard Accounts. Apple and Google will be found under their trade symbols of #AAPL and #GOOG respectively.

For those who want to take advantage of the huge volume and dynamism of the tech sector, these new options will allow you to do just that. As always, Admiral Markets is committed to bringing you the best possible trading experience, and these added trading instruments are yet another way in we are achieving this goal.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Admiral Markets

We are pleased to introduce a new service for automated technical analysis and price pattern recognition - «Admiral.Autochartist». This service will be available absolutely free of charge to all «Admiral.Pro» account users, while owners of other trading accounts may order it for as little as $5 USD per month!

What is «Admiral.Autochartist»?

A set of the world’s most advanced tools for the automatic recognition of technical price indicators and Fibonacci patterns. Admiral.Autochartist technology allows traders to monitor a variety of financial instruments on a constant basis, automatically uncovering trading opportunities as they occur. Moreover Admiral.Autochartist gives traders the tools to evaluate quality and clarity of patterns as they are forming and even suggests price targets that will allow you to take advantage of these formations.

How «Admiral.Autochartist» can help you in trading?

Admiral.Autochartist eliminates the need for traders to spend hours analyzing charts and looking entry points because this is automatically handled across all symbols and chart timeframes by Autochartist itself. This new offering has the ability to save you hundreds of hours of screen time. You will also be better positioned to expand your trading strategies to include new instruments that will diversify allow for advanced risk diversification and increased profitability.

Admiral.Autochartist consists of three main modules:

Chart Patterns – The chart pattern recognition system is able to automatically detect the most common trends of completion and continuation as they are forming. It will also estimate the power of these trends and mark points of entry into the market and TakeProfit/StopLoss levels. The system will notify a trader of patterns through audible and visual signals, and will display the detected pattern’s shape on the chart.
    Fibonacci Patterns – A system of automatic Fibonacci pattern recognition.
    Powerstats – This toolkit provides traders with statistical insights into the relative movements of Forex instruments. Powerstats may be used for getting statistical information about average pip movement in a specific time frame, understanding the likelihood for upside or downside momentum, and creating indicators of statistical highs and lows across various time frames.
    In a combination these modules will allow you to quickly spot and utilize a wide range of technical analysis patterns in all symbols and within all timeframes as well as to set your Stop Loss and Take Profit orders in the most efficient way.

We wish you successful trading!
    Admiral Markets

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Expanded Leverage Now available on the DAX 30

Dear Admiral Markets Traders,

As of November 7th, all Admiral Markets Standard Accounts will see the possible leverage for trading the DAX 30 Index CFD [DAX30] expand from 1:50 up to 1:100. This upgrade means that you can trade the Eurozone’s most important stock market with a smaller required margin, allowing you to utilize even more precise trading strategies to maximize profit and manage your risk.

With the ongoing debt and bailout issues still looming over Europe, volatility in the markets has remained high. The DAX 30 acts as a broad measure of Europe’s most important economy, Germany, and operates as an important tool for those looking to trade on the direction of the European Economy as a whole.

At Admiral Markets we are always seeking out new ways to improve your trading experience. We believe these expanded trading tools will give you the ability to find even more ways to profit from your trading.

Sincerely,
    Admiral Markets

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Christmas and New Year's Holiday Schedule

Dear Customers,

We would like to draw your attention to our trading schedule over the forthcoming Christmas and New Year holiday period:

Friday 23.12.2011:

FOREX (Standard, Pro): closed at 21:00 GMT till 26.12.2011 00:00 GMT;
    CFD Stocks: closed at 21:00 GMT till 27.12.2011 14:30 GMT;
    Indices [DJI30], [SP500], [NQ100]: closed at 21:00 GMT till 27.12.2011 11:00 GMT;
    [FTSE100]: closed at 12:30 GMT till 28.12.2011 08:00 GMT;
    [CAC40]: closed at 17:15 GMT till 27.12.2011 07:00 GMT;
    [DAX30]: closed at 21:00 GMT till 27.12.2011 07:00 GMT;
    [JP225]: closed at 21:00 GMT till 27.12.2011 00:00 GMT;
    Metals: closed at 21:00 GMT till 27.12.2011 00:00 GMT;
    Futures: closed at 19:30 GMT till 27.12.2011 00:00 GMT.

Friday 30.12.2011:

FOREX (Standard): closed at 21:00 GMT till 02.01.2012 00:00 GMT;
    FOREX (Pro): closed at 21:00 GMT till 02.01.2012 07:00 GMT;
    CFD Stocks: closed at 21:00 GMT till 03.01.2012 14:30 GMT;
    Indices [DJI30], [SP500], [NQ100]: closed at 21:00 GMT till 03.01.2012 11:00 GMT;
    [FTSE100]: closed at 12:30 GMT till 03.01.2012 00:00 GMT;
    [CAC40]: closed at 17:15 GMT till 02.01.2012 07:00 GMT;
    [DAX30]: closed at 13:00 GMT till 02.01.2012 07:00 GMT;
    [JP225]: closed at 21:00 GMT till 04.01.2012 00:00 GMT;
    Metals: closed at 21:00 GMT till 03.01.2012 00:00 GMT;
    Futures: closed at 19:30 GMT till 03.01.2012 00:00 GMT.

Please note that there is a higher level of risk involved in maintaining opened positions and pending orders over the holiday period. We reserve the right to apply a greater degree of slippage in the event of order execution during illiquid market conditions. The indicated trading hours can be subject to changes by the respective exchanges or liquidity providers.

We would like to wish you a very prosperous New Year!

Best Regards,
    Admiral Markets Technical Support Team

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

The success story of a ForexBall ™ winners

We are delighted to announce this year’s ForexBall results as well as to find out the opinion of the participants of the contest!

This year there were four rounds of ForexBall competition with the total amount of participants reaching 30000 traders from all over the world! The final stage of the tournament was reached by 117 best traders, who competed for the title of the best trader of 2011.

We are happy to congratulate Hajenia Hajenia from Indonesia, who has shown great analytical skills and strong mentality. The reward for this great accomplishment is 5000$!
    As a beginner trader I was always reading the forums about Forex. At this time I found a really interesting information about the ForexBall contest and tried to participate because of it’s free status and real prizes. When I became 2nd in the first round I would never thought to become a winner in the final round. I have actually registered one week later, hence my position was too far below the other participants. It's a very valuable victory for me and especially considering the prize of 5000$ on the demo contest without making any deposit. Thanks and appreciate to Admiral Markets for holding ForexBall contest.
    Hajenia Hajenia - 1st place winner
    The second place was taken by Samal Ziengalieva from Kazakhstan, who received 3000$ for her great performance in the competition.
    All I can say is super. The result is great but I couldn’t even imagine this success in the beginning. I am not a professional, after all. Actually I have no experience of trading on real account. If I wasn’t afraid of competition I would advise everyone to try ForexBall. But because I want to participate in the new phase of ForexBall I would not recommend anyone to try it!
    Samal Ziengalieva - 2st place winner
    Viktoras Sokolovas Lithuania was third with a total prize of 2000$. Viktoras's stability and dedication allowed him to enjoy the deserved win!
    My success story is that I wasn’t expecting to win at all, it was just curiosity to participate in this competition and trying to place myself somewhere in a row and to find out if I am worth something or not. My participation in “Round 4” in “ForexBall” competition was quite good and in the few days before competition was about to end I felt that I might be one of the winners, and I took 3rd place. After that I get invitation to participate in the “Final Round”, and of course 300$ as a prize for the 3rd place. Participation in the “Final Round” went ok, but to be honest I wasn’t expecting to win this time. I was surprised when I got the e-mail from the “Admiral Market” team where was stated that I am one of the winners, I didn’t believe that but after I open the link with the list of the “Final Round” winners I found myself in the 3rd place, again. It was awesome to find out that this time it was 2000$.
    Viktoras Sokolovas - 3rd place winner
    Please follow the latest news on our web-site as well as on Admiral Markets Facebook page. Participate in new rounds of ForexBall, earning not only encouraging prizes but also valuable experience of online trading.

Also we would like to congratulate all the participants with an upcoming New Year and wish a successful trading year ahead!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Trader's Room update January 21st-22nd, 2012

Dear Traders,

We are delighted to inform you that starting on the 23rd of January the new upgraded Admiral Markets Trader's Room will be available to all of our clients. We are always working hard to better serve our clients and not only meet, but also exceed your expectations.

The new Trader's Room will be faster, more user friendly, and will provide clients with all the necessary tools to manage your trading needs.

To perform this upgrade, the Admiral Markets Trader's Room will be unavailable from 21st of January 7AM till 22nd of January 12PM London time. Once this upgrade is completed, please take a moment to explore our new Trader's Room, so that you can experience the enhanced functionality and improved user experience first-hand.
    Unfortunately due to the database migration from the old Trader's Room to the new one, the following services will be unavailable during this time:

• Deposits, withdrawals and internal transfers
    • Manual management of account leverage
    • Management of the Admiral Club and other Bonuses

Please note that after the launch of the new Trader's Room, some campaigns will have limited availability for a short period of time while we update these campaigns for the new Trader's Room.
    Some functions from the Admiral Club will be limited until the full upgrade is completed around January-February 2012. The ability to place prize orders and to see Admiral Club points will be limited, though Admiral Club points will be recorded as normal.

Also, the deposits via Skrill (MoneyBookers) and Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa) will be unavailable from Friday 20th of January, 12PM London time until Trader’s Room upgrade is performed.

Lastly, trading will not be affected in any way, and you will be able to continue trading without interruption during global trading sessions.

We would like to wish you a prosperous year 2012 and we hope that our new Traders Room will help you to achieve your trading goals this year!

Sincerely,
    Admiral Markets

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Dear Traders!

We are pleased to announce that registration for the 1st round of the ForexBall™ competition is now open! This round of the ForexBall™ is available to participants from anywhere in the world. In ForexBall™, everyone who enters will receive a $5,000 demo account which they will use to trade in the Forex markets. With this account, you will compete against other participants in a competition to create the largest profit, and the best players will win real cash prizes!
    This round will take place from the 19th of March until the 30th of March. Registration and participation is 100% free, and the prize fund is 100% real, so don't miss this opportunity to test your skills and be rewarded for it! Take advantage of this opportunity by signing up now to begin your climb to the top of the podium.
    We’re always looking for Ways to improve ForexBall, so reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter with your ideas. Our social feeds will also be where you can get the most up-to-date information on new rounds, new prizes, and other promotions.

Good luck and successful trading!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Expanded (1:100) Leverage Now available on DJI 30, NQ100, SP

Dear Admiral Markets Traders,

We are delighted to announce that, Starting from April 16th the leverage on CFD Indices [DJI30], [NQ100], [STOXX50] will be increased from 1:50 (2 to 1:100 (1 on all Admiral.Standard accounts. The leverage of other indices remains unchanged. A lower margin requirement for on of the most prominent US and European indices, provides traders with additional opportunities for achieving better financials results!
    At Admiral Markets we are always seeking out new ways to improve your trading experience. We believe these expanded trading tools will give you the ability to find even more ways to profit from your trading.

Sincerely,
    Admiral Markets

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Start trading Facebook!

Everybody is talking about the event that created a huge buzz around the tech world. The world’s largest social network launched its initial public offering (IPO) on May 18, which turned out to be the biggest stock market debut ever by an Internet-based company.

Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) IPO has started with issuing 421 million shares at the opening price of $38 per share, bringing the the total value of the issued stocks to almost $160 billion.

Facebook is not only the largest online social network, it is also the world’s second most visited website. It has seen amazing growth in eight years, gaining over 900 million active users as of today. As more people around the globe get internet access, it should become even more of a global platform.

Consider this – Facebook’s operating profit margin of 43 percent over the past 12 months bested Google's, even though the social network has turned on its advertising business only recently. As its advertising model continues to develop, the company is set to grow for years to come. We at Admiral Markets believe in Facebook’s unlimited potential and invite you to capitalize on it!

New to online trading? Our Demo account will allow you to experience trading in real market conditions without depositing funds.

Ready to start trading with real funds? Open a real trading account

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com