Page 1 of 242 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: forex trading is a numbers game

Banned
    flat no f-15 4th floor al rehman bldg block-9 yaseenabad f.b area, karachi pakistan

forex trading is a numbers game

So how do you become this rich statistician instead of a loser?

well in this trade we have to calculate all the things for accuracy and for good results so obviously a good analyst knows this trade a number game .

Quote Originally Posted by furqankhan View Post
    So how do you become this rich statistician instead of a loser?
    numbers game, I think forex trading is not a game dude. here requires skill and clever in making trading strategies. focus and discipline we should be able to do forex trading to be able to make a good result

Well i do not think so it is number game. Forex is a world wide business in which we trade in currencies like exchange of currencies. Forex is not at all any game it is a business.

Quote Originally Posted by somi View Post
    Well i do not think so it is number game. Forex is a world wide business in which we trade in currencies like exchange of currencies. Forex is not at all any game it is a business.
    very true friend. Forex is not a game. Forex is a very lucrative business opportunity. if we equate the numbers game, we could have easily destroyed in forex trading.

in this trade we need the good and more analysis about the market but in my opinion forex is a bussiness and not a game it is a bussiness and it is an earning bussiiness not the playing zone.

forex trading is really a number game and their is good scope of earning if you go through calculations in trading because trade with out any previous calculation would be confusing and damaging .

i think forex is a game and we should play this with much preparation, so it require hard work..never consider and take it as gambling game, you will never success..

i think Forex is a game if you are only depend on luck and gambling. if you are a Forex trader then you depend on analysis and skills it's not a game it's a business that is serious for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raees View Post
    i think Forex is a game if you are only depend on luck and gambling. if you are a Forex trader then you depend on analysis and skills it's not a game it's a business that is serious for you.
    you are right here, if a trader consider forex as gambling he will not be success because gambling depend on luck and luck is a random chance which is not always with us..