Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Can women handle the pressure of trading well as compared to men

Banned

Arrow Can women handle the pressure of trading well as compared to men

In the forex trading there are lots of women trader and perform well in the trading. I want to ask you if women can the handle the pressure of trading well as compared to men? Which one controls the emotion well in the forex trading?

Yes to achieve success in Forex it is not material whether the trader is a man or a woman. Any person who is knowledgeable and skilled can make money in Forex trading irrespective of his caste, color, gender etc. Also the trader should have good emotional control to survive in this business.

well man and woman both are equal if they have skills it depend on the trader skills and experience both woman and man not able to handle risk if they not have demo practice experience.

yeah in the forex business there is no differences between male an female that all can earn some profit if there having good knowledge of this business and every trader always come with demo account to get better experiences

it does not depend on the gender but depend on the level and psychology of a trader during trading. and women are also good and have patience..

No doubt woman is more innocent but more conscious then man so by this phenomena we can easily understand that one thing is better than other have each other and by this both man and woman takes equal business.

no males can handle the burden of pressure more well then female.females are very emotional and they cannot keep emotions out of trade

nopes impossible males are best to keep calm in all conditions but females can never control their emotions

Women are working in every field of life and i they can also trade but i think there will be little bit emotional difference. emotional difference between men and women.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

It depends on the practical experience of the wowen. The pressure is high in the starting of any job whether he is a man or a woman.After a limited period the pressure decreases and the experience level increases.