Page 1 of 192 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing is important ?

Banned

Lightbulb Which thing is important ?

According to me i think in the forex trading the important thing is that you will learn the managing the risk in the trading so which one you think that is most important in trading of following

1. Experience and knowledge

2. Managing the risk in the trade

3. Planning

first thing everyone know is planning if we have strategy then we only able to manage risk in trading and with trading and practice expert automatically we gain so its depend on planning and its important.

i can say the before starting the trading planning is mots important to get better results at the time knowledge and facing the loss gives good experiences in any business to become successful in future

In My opinion Experience and knowledge can be given first preference amoung all because with out that it is impossible to earn good profits with forex . est two are also important for firstly we need to have experience and knowledge to get survive in forex .

According to me all things are most important in trading because without knowledge and demo experience traders can't do well and also traders must have powerful planing for trade and manage account is key point of success .

according to me these 3 thing all important for newbie. In my view if i select one is our management of risk in trading and using these thing we can survive with profit for long time with our capital in trading.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

if you have the experience and knowledge in forex trading, then you can do any thing. so first you must have knowledge..

well i think that all things are important in trading because without knowledge you can not gain profit and traders must start trading with planning because without planning you may face loss so it is very important in trading and it is the key to success.

I think all these three are important and even if we lack any one of these the consequences could be annoying. Thus instead of comparing the importance its better if the trader tries to learn all these three factors if he wants to succeed in Forex trading.

There is nothing more important than experience in forex trading.Sometimes you see a trade setup, but your experience tells you not to enter. This experience can be gained through practicing. It takes time and needs practice.