Page 1 of 243 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get motivation in the forex trading?

Banned

Post How to get motivation in the forex trading?

I think forex trading is high risk and complicated nature of business and you need to get motivation at every stage of the trading so my question is where we get the motivation form the forex trading?

We can get motivation from other profitable Forex trading and getting even little profit motivate us to learn more about this field to earn money. This business is very profitable and after learning we can make so much money here.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Only the Forex experts and successful Forex traders can motivate the new Forex traders. Because, they are the proofs of this business success. If they can provide the best indicators and suggestions, many traders can be successful by following these, in other words newbies can motivate their selves by following the Expert Traders.

well more experience mean more profit chances it create motivational spirit in our mind and best thing is confidence more motivation increase confidence to trade.

Motivation is very essential in any business.
    Last edited by PROPENSITY100; 05-14-2014 at 05:51 AM.

Banned
    I think currency dealing is risky and complex characteristics of company and you need to get inspiration at every level of the dealing so my query is where we get the inspiration type the currency trading trading?

well we needs full motivation in Forex at any steps, we can get our self motivation by thinking positive and from our profit.

some trader get self motivated with their interest and performance.we need to use small lots and close the trade in small profit it creates interest and motivation in the mind of the trader.

Motivation is most improtant for trading and many more traders trade more goop after getting motivation by senior that why most of traders earn more money after motivation which is postive thing .

we can learn from seniors.they are on the peak and giving us motivation to learn more and do hard work.with the passage of time we will motivate and learn this business is very profitable.