Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243
Results 2,421 to 2,427 of 2427

Thread: How to get motivation in the forex trading?

Quote Originally Posted by ndubuisi View Post
    The only thing i know fully we'll that can motivate forex trader is getting the right information that work perfectly.it will be a thing of joy
    yea when you get right information and implement it in the trading and you gain, it certainly boosts your confidence.

I think the best and probably the tested out way of getting motivation is through practice and creating new methods, it is real fun to do that, but unfortunately people don’t buy too much into that. I was bit like that only till I got with OctaFX since with their quality demo contest in Southampton Supreme, it is awesome with unlimited prizes to be won, I can practice regularly without any boring part been there which is always there on demo.

Once I was reading a book on forex trading. There I find great information about forex trading. And some of close friend was involved in forex trading. It is very much enthusiastic that they are earning a lot of handsome amount by trading. I am highly motivated from them. Starting with a demo account I am now trading in TryMarkets. And I need to mention that TryMarkets is much helpful and trustworthy broker I have ever find.

"The part of motivation in Forex trading is difficult to overestimate. Infrequently, you think you can't go on - particularly on the off chance that you've encountered a progression of misfortunes. For a few people, aftereffects of other expert traders are sufficiently moving.
    Forex veterans are a definitive verification that achievement is achievable.
    Admire a professional trader and see the means they take to accomplish incredible outcomes - similar strides you can go up against your own.
    The witticism of expert direction: ""If my coach can do it, I can do it as well."" I am a binary options trader at now. I trade on lxmarkets.com as it has many options varients to choose from. You will get various payment methods to withdraw and deposit your money"

Frankly, live market analysis of trade-24.com broker is my best inspiration! I get proper instructions on live market from their market commentaries! As a novice trader, most of the time I canít track right trend of market, then I use these useful trading analysis! I seem, Forex trading business is very challenging profession! And you canít fight here, if you donít have a good trading strategy or professional trading analysis!

I think that if a person needs some kind of motivation to trade forex, it's best not to start at all.

I fell motivated when I close deals successfully. After that I want to enter new deals, learn something new and so on.