Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfa-Forex

Alfa-Forex

We discuss the company Alfa-Forex in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

I don't know about this broker and also 1st time heard about this broker , Kindly Mod provide the inforatiom about broker......

Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    I don't know about this broker and also 1st time heard about this broker , Kindly Mod provide the inforatiom about broker......

Hello!

The information about this broker soon will be introduced on the IAFT official website in the Full Brokers list section.

If you have any further questions, please refer to our support service and we will be happy to assist you!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

new partner of IAFT i visited their site but not found any account detail of this broker hope mod will update their information section soon

Banned
    new associate of IAFT i frequented their website but not discovered any consideration details of this agent wish mod will upgrade their details area soon.

Moderator this broker seems to be new to me and i think there are many questions that must be asked about it as well. I think you must provide some knowledge about it to the traders. Thanks we are waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by TalhaDX View Post
    Moderator this broker seems to be new to me and i think there are many questions that must be asked about it as well. I think you must provide some knowledge about it to the traders. Thanks we are waiting.

Dear Forum participants,

Please check news in the IAFT Events and News thread in order to be kept abreast with new information about IAFT`s partners and services. The information about this broker can be found here.

If you have any further questions, please refer to our support service and we will be happy to assist you!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Dear Forum participants,

Please check news in the IAFT Events and News thread in order to be kept abreast with new information about IAFT`s partners and services. The information about this broker can be found here.

Thanks you mod for provided the informationa bout that amazing broker , i vist your site for getting knowledge .

It is one of the good brokers. its main features are:
    1. The tightest fixed spread starts from .07 points.
    2. Mobile trading facility.
    3. No minimum deposit.
    4. The special attraction is its dealing and technical support works 24 hours for 7 days a week.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

I think for Forex trading broker house plays an important role.It helps you to make money.Forex metal is the right place to make money in Forex trading.