Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfa-Forex

Alfa-Forex

Alfa-Forex news.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT Ė working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Banned
    I think that is new broker for the market of online Forex trading , so this time i have not any best information about that and not any knowledge of that broker news.

I heard about this broker for the first time and can't wait to learn more about it. Can you please pass on some more details about it and make it more open to the traders. I think its charts and working must be explained.

I observed about this agent for the first time and can't hold out to explore it. Can you please successfully transfer some more information about it and make it more start to the investors. I think its maps and operating must be described.

It's good and amazing agent and they are providing us the different and the better services you should try to trade with them I also have a good experience with them

Banned
    I think it's new agent for the industry of on the internet Currency dealing , so now i have not any best details about that and not any details of that agent details.

A measure of a mutual fund’s risk relative to the overall market. It reflects the difference between a mutual fund’s actual performance and the performance expected based on risk level taken by the fund’s manager. A fund that produced the expected return for the level of risk assumed has an Alpha of zero. A positive Alpha shows that the manager produced a return greater than expected for the risk taken. A negative Alpha indicates that the manager has produced a return smaller than expected relative to the risk taken. The formula for alpha is the following:

[ (sum of y) - ((b)(sum of x)) ] / n

yes i heard alfa-forex broker name he the best one of in the field of forex line, many of customers who invested and earn

Banned
    the difference between a mutual fundís actual performance and the performance expected based on risk

new broker for the market of online Forex dealing working , so now i have not any best information about that and not any information of that broker information.