Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tradaxa

Tradaxa

We discuss the company Tradaxa in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Well i think it is a new company, i never heard about it, can you gives us more detail about that company . Thanks

well, I think this new broker. I have never heard, and I tried to find information on the internet, this broker has regulatory Sisma Capital LTD.

My dear i am new in those plat form so that is why i have not any information about this . i think its a new broker i try my level best to collect moor informations about this and after that i also share my knowledge with other trader and try to improve my knowledge about this

my unique l am in those platform kind so that is why i have not any information about this i think its a new broker i try my level best to collect more information about this tradaxa.other trader and try to improve my information about this well. i think this new broker. i have never noticed and i tried to understand more on the internet.

Banned
    I think its a new broker I try my level best to collect more information about this , and I tried to find information on the internet , this broker has regulatory sisma capital ltd.

I think tradaxa is the financial platform, but im not that much familiar in this tradaxa its good if we search about this for our new information.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoi View Post
    I think tradaxa is the financial platform, but im not that much familiar in this tradaxa its good if we search about this for our new information.
    yes, we should always look for the information. we can contact customer service if you want to join the broker tradaxa.

Banned
    I think its a new broker I try my level best to collect moor information about this, and but I am not that much familiar in this tradaxa its good if we search about this for our new information.

This is a new broker company. Soon the information about this broker will be available on the IAFT official website.