Page 1 of 329 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is more risky in the forex trading?

Banned

Lightbulb Which one is more risky in the forex trading?

There are two types of traders: binary trading and simple trading. I want to ask you which one is more risky compared to other and secondly which will provide you more profit in the trading.

binary option trade is more risky cause we trade without skills on the basis of number guessing and other currency trade demands good skill in strategy to make bright chances of good profit.

Banned
    it is easy to earn in forex it is also very risky too. to lessen the element of risk you must get experience and avoid greed and to control your emotions and have to keep an close eye on market trends.

I think bionary trading is more complex than the simple trading. i think you must follow your experience in trading to do better profit. to make a good move in trading , you may take any help from forex metal.

Forex itself is risky as loss i every where here but if you trade like gambling you can not get success, the only way to make good trade is to make analysis and not just guessing..

Quote Originally Posted by adnan10076 View Post
    Forex itself is risky as loss i every where here but if you trade like gambling you can not get success, the only way to make good trade is to make analysis and not just guessing..
    As for me Forex is not gambling. It is clear that it is a risky business, but if you acquire enough knowledge you will gain much profit. In my opinion both types of trading are risky.

well Forex is not gambling . Forex is a business which is very risky and in trading we can lost our amount.but is not gambiling.

Binary option is risky trade and due to binary option traders suffer from losses more as compare to simple trading , in Binary trading traders require higher skills .

I guess Binary option is more risky than forex trading cox you have be well experienced otherwise you are going to loose your all capital. So simple forex trading is better.

I think binary trading is more complex and it is too risky than the simple trading. I think simple trading more profitable than the binary trading. For details, you can take your help from Forex-metal and can make good profit.