Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBS Inc.

FBS Inc.

We discuss the company FBS Inc. in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: FBS Inc.

I have chosen this company for cooperation because of service "Help in choosing the broker". Also I esteemed responses about FBS in many forums and have understood that I want to open the account here :grin:

I've decided to work with this broker, they have nice trading conditions, especially their Standard Account, which suits the most. Here are their conditions on standard account:

Minimal deposit – 25 USD
    Minimal order volume – 0.1 lot
    Leverage – 1:1 - 1:500
    Deposit currency – USD, EUR
    Bonuses – 25% to any deposit
    Spreads – Floating, starting at 1 pips
    Money Deposit/Withdrawal- Webmoney, LibertyReserve, Wire Transfer, Visa/MasterCard, Perfect Money, Moneybookers, Internal Transfer
    Trading Platform – Metatrader 4
    Trading Tools – All Forex tools
    One-Click Trading - ??
    Commissions – None
    Maximum open orders – 100
    Margin call – When equity reaches 25%
    Stop Out – When equity reaches 15%
    Scalping – Allowed
    Execution – Instant Execution

by the way if i had not received consultations from their customer care center I'm afraid I would not have been able to choose what I need without mistakes. Also rebates are great :dance: :dance2:

Very good choice, I possess experience with different brokers and I can make comparisons, finally I've decided to stop on FBS Inc. I've alredy succeded to earn 30 dollars for 4 days, platforms is very convenient and support guys are helpful and responsive.
    Ask five economists and you'll get five different answers - six if one went to Harvard.

In order to assess broker one need to try working with it himself. According to my own experience FBS Inc. suits me the best. In my subjective belief this broker is in line with top brokers that there are on the market.
    Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if Will Rogers
    you just sit there

FBS broker have a very good server, cause when I trade in this broker and used scalping strategy, my order can be execute instantly, without any delay, thats when I try this broker using no deposit forex bonus thats they offered in the past time.

Banned
    fast deposit and WD. me and FBS already 3 years and still continue untiil now..

there are two broker of same name fbs and fbs inc ? i am confuse little bit fbs is famous broker bus fbs inc i dont know about this broker.

Efforts at FBS Inc. are focused on being the preeminent ultrasonic guided wave technology transfer, product development, and inspection service company for all aspects of Nondestructive Evaluation (NDE) and Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) applications in pipeline, rail, aviation, power generation, manufacturing, civil infrastructure, and military products.

Banned
    "FBS Pro" Demo Contest Result:

More detail please see at the official website