Thread: Why forex trading is different to betting?

Banned

Question Why forex trading is different to betting?

The mostly trader think that the forex trading is the betting business.so i want to ask you trader why the forex trading is different to betting ? how to compared to each other and what you think which one is the best option for the trader.

We need to be wise with what strategy we are planning to use, as that is something that can really make notice able difference, so we need to be very wise on these fonts. I trade with OctaFX and with them, I do it all just perfect due to various reasons, but more so to do with having razor thin spreads at 0.1 pips while they offer 50% bonus on deposit, it’s sensational given that we can use it without any restrictions or unwanted policies.

did anybody use app with forex strategies from liteforex broker?

Forex is not betting it is a business. I have taken trading as a business and a business is not a betting it is about venture. Numerous tarders purposely or unconsciously regard trading as betting. Subsequently they wind up loing their cash. We ought to regard it as a business. It is a long haul venture. You have to make a lonh term arrange. As a trader I trade binary options. Also, for this I got lxmarkets.com broker as a trading platform.

Forex is the most standard definition of online business! There is no connection with betting or gambling! Itís true, which traders try to make money by gambling they lose their all of trading capital! After learning Forex trading principles, right now I am using most secure live trading service of trade-24.com broker, here I have 100% capital security and I got 30% bonus based in my live trading account!

Forex trading is completely different from betting. In forex we have to analyze each and every facet of world economy. But in betting it is all about luck and slightest calculation. I think it crime to compare both. Forex is much more than betting. Best option for any trader is day trading. It is more profitable and need calm mind to execute. For trading in forex AAFX can be the broker anyone looking for. It provides me those advantages which makes my trading process easy.

im ever work forex trading beforree...and that work make me dizzy..very dificult