Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LARSON&HOLZ

LARSON&HOLZ

We discuss the company LARSON&HOLZ in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

I tried to open these brokers, and tried to open a free account $ 100 no deposit. but I wonder, why the money used virtual money. and I tried to contact support via email, no reply.
    23.jpg

they have good partnership program and also their bonus promotion is looking nice , site is actually in several language and broker is UK. based but its a new in forex market and their client base is not clear actually , so traders must have to query about the company .

Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I tried to open these brokers, and tried to open a free account $ 100 no deposit. but I wonder, why the money used virtual money. and I tried to contact support via email, no reply.
    23.jpg

IAFT always cooperates with the most reliable brokers. To my mind the information about the broker will be perfomed in the full brokers list soon. It seems to me you found wrong link in the Internet. Just visit regularly IAFT website to read news about new IAFT`s partners.

The lorzon&hols is a very vast and big company..it provide many euronext exchange like, equities, bonds, index derivatives, interest rate futures and options, commodities and indices ......trading areas are UK and USA...

Larson&Holz trading services are known for their high quality and loyal undertakings. they assure complete comfort to their clients during the entire dealing process.

the most interesting things that this broker provide and most traders likes are, interest rate on funds
    Trading by telephone
    PAMM accounts
    LAMM accounts
    MAM accounts
    Affiliate program
    And Islamic accounts

well i dont know the support of this company not sure that they are good and helping, but i think they are good in cooperation with their users

Banned
    this site is actually in several language and broker is UK from based but its a new in Forex market and their client base is not clear and I think the information about the broker will be performed in the full brokers list soon.

this company is really good for those who have less capital to invest as they allow minimum 1$ to invest and the good thing is they also provide islamic accounts