Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmonich patterns.

Harmonich patterns.

Trading with harmonich pattern is my Favorite way of trading. It give very good results with very little scope to loss. Here under i tried to attache the file. But the system is not accepting. Any how it is very good indicator. Any body have experience with this indicator?
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

its new for me i do not know this system but i see you comments and read all of above i understand some of them but not fully .i think we have to apply this system on our trade,,

is this indicator or candlestick pattern cause i not have any idea about this pattern tell me how it works and its strong pattern based indicator ?

I am first time hared about that strategy , can you tell me about some thing about that strategy .

It is matching with fabinocci levels. If we use both the indicators in a chart, we can get accurate signals. Some where you can recognize fabonocci is the base of this pattern. But in fact it is a separate theory.

Quote Originally Posted by ckommoju View Post
    It is matching with fabinocci levels. If we use both the indicators in a chart, we can get accurate signals. Some where you can recognize fabonocci is the base of this pattern. But in fact it is a separate theory.
    Thank you for your information it means that its easy because its recognize fabonocci strategy which is profitable .

yes. it is best to know the signal instantly and also accurately.

Yes it is very good to trade in it as i have seen that the loss factor is minimum and you can trade with less amount of tension and losing fear in mind. But you should place some pics about its working so we can see it.

aww, this is quite new thing for me, really i am hearing it first time.. whatever thanks for sharing new material here..

It is corresponding with fabinocci ranges. In case all of us use the signs in the chart, we could get accurate alerts. Some place you are able to understand fabonocci will be the foundation with this design. But in reality it's a individual theory.