Page 1 of 342 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reduce the uncertainty of the market

Banned

Lightbulb How to reduce the uncertainty of the market

The forex trading is uncertain market and any think will happened in the trading in just a moment so i want to know form the professional trader how we reduce the uncertainty of market and how we get the result we want in the trading? please suggest me and give your opinion.

Yes any thing can happen at any time in forex so i am sure that if a traders have a very good analytical power he can take right decisions or profitable decisions . There are many professional traders who will be working hard to earn with forex stilly even though they know that market is uncertain .

well forex market look uncertain when we have now knowledge if we wan to remove uncertainty of market then we should enhance technical or fundamental analysis skills.

We can't reduce uncertainty of market. But we can prepare strategies to save our account in uncertain situations. We should always keep an eye on developments of financial market and its trend. So that we can get current position of the currency trend. it is better to avoid trading when there is a chance of high impact news.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

It is quite difficult we can't reduce the factor of uncertain because market naturally uncertain due to some news but we can analysis market proper way to not trade in that kinda condition .

Quote Originally Posted by Nagichan View Post
    I think so somebody who had strong analysis skill can decrease chance of stucking in uncertain in this site for me this thing spend many skill and knowledge so much to decrease this thing.
    Completely agreed with you friend . A good analytical power is really very important for the trader to reduce the uncertainty in forex . If a traders is good in analysis the market then he can surely take the decisions that will be in a profitable and in favorable manner so gradually the uncertainty will be decreased .

Banned
    I agree with you that if you have good power of analytically to the market and i thin if you analysis the market well then you will predict it so i thin analysis the market is very important and it only possible when we observer the market and practice in the trading.

I think it is quite difficult to reduce the uncertainty of the market.But if you are in touch with any broker house than it is possible to reduce your risk.Forex metal is the best place.Go and check it.

We can't reduce uncertainty of market. But we can prepare some strategies to save our account in critical market conditions.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagichan View Post
    I think so and I think pratice can happen from many way too. anyway although we had strong analysis skill but you can't guarantee as you will get profits ever since market can change their tide every second we can analysis in some points only not in all
    Yes no doubt practice will also help you to manage risk in forex . and i am not sure but i can say that there are many traders who follow there planing and methodologies to trade and finally they will get success for sure with forex .