Page 1 of 145 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Times you should not trade?

Times you should not trade?

There are certainly bad patches and rough market times when the market is not fluid and it is not good to trade at these times. What are the possible such times? Give any suggestions.

Yes it is very important for the trader to avoid trading is some situations like some times we can see the market will not be in a correct positions and i think its good to avoid trading in such situations , some times we may be not in the mood of trading so that time its better to not to trade .

well forex market is volatile changes its trend very fastly if market is moving slow then its better to avoid trade cause slow market not give us good profit and more chances of loss in that type of market.

I prefer to trade only in London session. some times in US sesson. Asian session is the slowest session.I never try to trade.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

When i am agressive and also that time when i have no proper signals about trading that time i am not trade .

In my view we should avoid trade when our strategy showing strong signal that time we should wait for the right time and right strong signal to open trade and trade in low risk.

If a trader is not well with his health then i think its good to avoid trading in that time . because if your health is not god you will not be able to take the decisions in a proper way and i am sure that you cannot gain profits with forex .

well foreign exchange industry is unpredictable changes its pattern very quickly if industry is shifting slowly then its better to prevent business cause slowly industry not give us good benefit and more possibilities of loss in that type of industry.

Banned
    well foreign exchange industry is unpredictable changes its pattern very quickly if industry is shifting slowly then its better to prevent business cause slowly industry not give us good benefit and more possibilities of loss in that type of industry.

Banned
    I also think that the London session is good for the trading because that time the market is volatile and you have chance to make the good earning that time if you will mange your risk well so i will prefer to trading in the London session but i not like to trading in the Asian and US session.