Page 1 of 153 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you satisfied with the demo account?

Banned

Are you satisfied with the demo account?

Since for newbie traders everyone suggests that first they should acquire knowledge of the trading and then practice in the demo account and demo account gives you the idea how to trade but the question is if you are satisfied with the demo account to learn the trading because there are some faults in the demo trading. That's why mostly trader do not take interest in the demo trading. What do you think?

yes i am satisfy with demo account sometimes trader got bore from demo account so they should prefer demo contest which create interest in the mind of trader about demo account importance.

yes i am staisfied by demo trading because its best practice and also by this amazing strategy traders can learn about Forex trading .

yes i am satisfied with the demo account trading as it has helped me alot in developing my basic trading knowledge and skills and also i have gaining good trading experience through it.

Yes i am satisfied by demo account because i can learn without invest any amount and easily can palce profitable trades .

Banned
    Yes,I satisfied with the demo account,because I learned a lot from the demo account.It is the best way to learn forex.We can learn every thing from Demo account.

Yes i am very much satisfied with the demo account because i am learning many things with demo account . and i am making demo account not only for learning purpose but i am using it to test some strategies .

yeah i am very satisfied from demo account, it learnt me so many thing about trading and i got complete practice from here, but one thing that often traders get bored and want to start real account trading soon.

I think we can not ignore the opportunity of demo trading and i am satisfy from it because i have learnt much from demo trading..

I think many traders will be making the advantage of the demo account not only to have a good practice but they also make use of the demo account to test there strategies and as well they can even test there Trading software with the demo account .