Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Traders Glossary

Traders Glossary

In this thread you may post your knowledge about the traders glossary, to help the newbee to learn easily.
    please help to post any glossary that you know.

e.g:
    Equity > the total amount of money that you have including the money on your trade + on your capital (balance)
    the easiest way to earn online

i want to explain free margin
    free margin is difference of your account equity and open position margin mean free margin = equity - margin

I want to explain Lot size
    Its size by one movements you can earn profit , this lot size can smaller and also can big 0.1 lot have 1 cent profit and loss and 1 lot have 10 cent profit and loss .

I will explain RSI:

RSI > RSI(Related Strength Index) is a basic indicator in forex trading. when this indicator is above 50 lines it means trend is up and below 50 means trend is down.

i want to explain technical trading and fundamental trading.
    technical trading is indicator based trading and we can use different indicators to create buy sell signals by creating different strategies.
    We can also get help with news and other factors that is called fundamental trading.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

I want to explain about "PIPS"
    pips is the lowest value over forex, pips are taken from the two last digit over the market value, for example: today usd/gbp value 1.4567 yesterday was 1.4570 so the pips = 3 points
    the easiest way to earn online

specialized dealing is signal based dealing and we can use different signs to make buy sell alerts by developing different techniques.

RSI is a primary signal in currency trading. when this signal is above 50 collections it indicates pattern is up and below 50 indicates pattern is down.

Banned
    Its dimension by one motions you can earn benefit , this lot dimension can small and also can big 0.1 lot have 1 penny benefit and reduction and 1 lot have 10 penny benefit and reduction .

Banned
    i think the lot size by one moments and i think it will change if you want to be and the smallest size is o.1. it means when the trend of the market goes in to up the trader make the profit of 10 cent and if the trend of the market goes down then the trader get the loss of 10 cent and it can be change if you take high risk or high profit then you will change it.