Page 1 of 107 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to improve the self confidence in the trading?

Banned

Exclamation How to improve the self confidence in the trading?

I think self confidence in the trading is very necessary and without confidence we will not trade so i want to ask you how we improve self confidence because if we have huge loss then our confident becomes zero so how we maintain the confidence in the trading.

In trading loss is part of this business also like profits if our analysis and management is good then we can get profit from market and if sometime go wrong then we face loss. the main thing is risk reward we should improve ourselves in trading to get good risk reward and trade confidently.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

self confidence is important for every trader to take decision or to control emotions how we can build up self confidence is that by practice and gaining experience our self confidence automatically build up.

Self confidence is the most important in trading it can be improved by others motivation , and also by demo practice traders can get self confident .

If a trader want to improve the self confidence first he need to not discourage him self because that will not give you enough interest in forex . In my opinion self motivation is really very useful for traders to get enough self confidence in forex .

well if the trier want to improve self confidence then learning or practicing more with demo account daily gives good experiences at the same time trader must really have more motivation to get confidences in the trading account

Self confidence is important in forex without it no body can get success in forex and for improve self confidence most of practice on demo account and when you satisfied you can work on real account.Forex is a business and lose and profit both in forex so never leave the self confidence with working.

Banned
    I think to improve the self confidence you need to learn the knowledge of the trading and if you learn the knowledge of the trading and know the fundamental rule of the trading and then implement in the trading and secondly you will practice of the trading in the demo account your confidence is high and you will motivated toward the trading.

Banned
    In dealing reduction is part of this business also like earnings if our research and control is excellent then we can get benefit from market and if sometime go incorrect then we experience reduction. it is important is danger compensate we should enhance ourselves in dealing to get excellent danger compensate and business with confidence.

we can improve our self confidence from seeing the other successful businessmen.we can improve it through practice.with the practice and experience it will automatically improve.